We loved a recent article by our friends over at ecosalon, pulling what’s “thriftable” out of this season’s hottest fashion trends. We love thrifting as green alternative and a way to find unique additions to your wardrobe. So why not go even greener with an extra eco accessory? Check it out…
1. ecosalon said: cameos. Pair it with: convertible chains. Already a dramatic and romantic attention grabber, layers of chains play up the femininity!
2. ecosalon said: southwestern prints . Like those seen in the Pendleton Portland collection, or even in vintage Pendleton shirts and coats. Pair it with: anything from the Futurelore collection – like a match made in tribal trend heaven.
3. ecosalon said: sheer maxi dresses and skirts. Pair it with: plume pendant styles. Womanly without being matronly, plume is the perfect pendant style that’s both feminine and sexy.
4. ecosalon said: tartan flannel shirts. Pair it with: rose gold hoops and cuffs from the hammered minimal collection. Rose gold is a great way to wear warm hues, perfectly matched to a cozy flannel!
5. ecosalon said: leather skirts. Pair it with: black zinc-coated steel. Vintage leather in all of its natural shades gets a touch edgier with black jewelry.
Miss Selfridge sheer maxi dress, 45
Edwin red checkered shirt, 115
Ralph Lauren pleated leather skirt, $1,810
PENDLETON x Opening Ceremony Kaleidoscope Cape in Olive, $473
Kyler jewelry, $168
Kyler cuff jewelry, $64
Del Gatto gold jewelry, $237
Gold jewelry, $98
Mixed metal jewelry, $98
14k jewelry, $88
Hammered hoop earrings, $78
Thanks ecosalon for putting out this great article! Can’t wait to get thrifting and pair it all with Kyler.