We’ve got the whole world in our hands…well, hanging from our shoulders at least. With so many great eco friendly handbag designers out there, it’s hard to choose, but right now we’re all about cool and casual americana with beach-to-street vibe. Check them out!
1. Coclico – we’re already a fan of their super cute eco-friendly leather shoes, so it’s no surprise that we love the handbags
2. Matt & Nat – they never seem to let us down, with perfectly edgy nighttime clutches that are rarely lacking in copious amounts of hardware and none of the ethical worries
3. Modcloth – the perfect combination of English and Western horseback riding; it’s no wonder this shoulder bag is animal-friendly
4. Kim White Handbags – Hello tribal trend, but the twist is that the fabric is upcycled from the interior of a 1975 AMC Pacer. Obviously for the girl on the go.
5. Heather Heron – This one is all in the name, why of course the “Big Sur Weekender” bag is the perfect beach accessory! Made from vintage military canvas and boro, a special textile for clothing bedding form Northern Japan
6. Fleabags – Vintage Pendleton salvage meets the perfect silhouette that brings classic Americana to the streets; this one is HOT
7. Ashley Watson – Upcycled leather makes this perfectly versatile tote all the better for books and laptops
$75 – modcloth.com
$365 – shopcoclico.com